As we update our website security, you can log in and recertify or make changes to your directory form. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Click on Login in the top-right corner of your screen.
If your computer is blocking popups, you can login here.
2. On the “Log in with your credentials” screen, click on “Lost Your Password?”
3. On the “Forgot your details?” screen, fill in your email address and click “Reset Password.”
If you have any further problem with your email address, just contact us for assistance.
4. Check your email inbox for a message similar to the one below and click the message’s link to reset your password.
It may take a few minutes for the email to reach you. Press the reset link only once–otherwise, you will temporarily be locked out of the system. Remember to check your junk mail inbox for the message! And contact us if you need assistance.
5. Choose a new password and click the Reset Password button.
6. Click the link to login.